Are you in love with water sports? Have you tried surfing on a paddle board? If not, you must try it. You will fall in love with surfing. Did you know in the year 2017, 2.68 million people participated in surfing? After reading these statistics, you must have understood that people in America are madly in love with this sport, and it is gaining popularity day by day.
If you want to buy a paddle board and are confused, so many options are available. Don’t be, as we have brought for you some of the best iROCKER SUP boards and their reviews that will help you choose the best board for yourself.
#1 iROCKER 10′ All-ARound Inflatable SUP Board
iROCKERS ALL-AROUND is one of the most reliable and stable paddle boards available in the market today. It is easy to maneuver in any water condition. The board’s performance is outstanding. Use it for fitness, surfing, fishing, and much more.
Features and Benefits
- Extremely stable and durable: the board uses triple-layer PVC material that makes it strong and long-lasting. The board is strong enough to carry a weight of 370 lbs. It is ideal for any water condition. It measures 10 feet long, 32 inches wide, and 6 inches thick. The board alone weighs 24 lbs.
- 5 to 7 color options: all those prone to paddle boarding and who love to own a collection of colorful gears can choose this board. It is available in different eye-catchy colors.
- Robust Pump: The board comes with a firm hand pump. The durable triple action hand pump is 25 inches that make the pump easy to use for inflating the board. 15 PSI air pressure is needed for the board to work smoothly.
- Floating and adjustable paddle: If you want to enjoy surfing, use this carbon paddle without getting tired. You can convert the paddle board into a kayak paddle by including a blade. The board is compact as you can fold it into a three-piece and store it in your backpack.
- iROCKER comes with a large backpack: the backpack helps to keep all the essential gears needed while surfing. The straps are adjustable and padded that does not make you surf with paining shoulders.
- The paddle board comes with a two-year warranty.
- Triple-layer construction makes the board durable and long-lasting.
- Dual carry handles, one in the front and the other in the center, make the gear portable.
- EVA deck makes the board firm and slip-resistant.
- The carry handle cover and the board’s material are of neoprene material that does not make the board comfortable to sit on. And you cannot lay on it.
#2 iRocker Cruiser SUP Board 10.6′ Long
A paddle board that offers maximum stability, this is one of the best paddle boards. It is 33 inches wide that makes the surfer balance his/her body with ease. It also has a long tail and will make you feel safe and comfortable while surfing the board. The board comes in five different eye-catchy colors that will make you fall in love with this gear.
Features and Benefits
- Measurement: the highly stable board is 10.6 feet long, 33 inches wide, and six inches thick. The board’s weight is 25 lbs, but it is strong enough to carry 400 lbs. It is ideal for people with extra weight.
- Resilient and robust paddle: the high-quality board uses fiberglass material that makes it strong and long-lasting. The edges of the paddle are made with rubber that is suitable for a kayak board also. You can carry the paddle in your backpack by separating it into three pieces.
- Crocodile textured deck: the deck has a crocodile texture that makes the board non-slippery and provides stability while on the board. The deck uses heavy-duty material that makes it strong and long-lasting for lakes, rivers, and even oceans.
- Wide cargo area: the bungee rope is robust and helps carry water, food, and other essentials while going for shipping and surfing. There are D-rings on either side of the board’s tail that allow the user to carry extra cargo while on the board. And also two safety handles that ensure your pet’s and kid’s safety.
- You can use the board in any water condition as it is 33 inches wide and has a longer tail than its counterparts.
- With a weight capacity of 400 lbs, the board is tough and durable.
- The cargo area has safety handles that make the board safe for the kids.
- The board’s rear has an extra hold and a D-ring that adds to the user’s safety.
- Triple-fin setup makes the board convenient for any water pressure.
- The only issue with the board is that it is not as fast as other iROCKER Paddle Boards.
#3 iROCKER Stand Up Board 11 feet
iROCKER has one of the most outstanding gears with 11 feet in length, 31 inches in width, and six inches thick. This inflatable board is solid and durable as it weighs 385 lbs. It is perfect for those paddlers with heavy bodies. Its affordable price range and construction make it one of the popular iROCKER boards.
Features and Benefits
- Ideal for flat waters: all those who love to surf at speed on flat waters can use this inflatable 11 feet paddleboard. All those who are new to surfing can also use this board with ease. It is light in weight and highly portable.
- Complete Throttle pump: this pump has dual chambers and is twice more potent than other pumps. It inflates in less time and compact size that you can store in the backpack with ease. Using the pump is convenient, and you do not need any further attachments to use the pump.
- Two-years warranty: iROCKERS high-quality board and triple-layer PVC material. The board is long-lasting and has two years warranty.
- Large backpack: The backpack is large enough to store a leash, paddle, pump, food, water, and a lot more. This backpack is roomy and has lots of zippers that provide extra storage space.
- Tough quad layers make the board durable and long-lasting.
- It is convenient to maneuver the board.
- The hand-pump is quite strong.
- Adding a set of handles on the board can be helpful for first-time users.
#4 iROCKER Inflatable All Round SUP Board 11′
iRocker, an round 11′ inflatable board, is more potent than other paddle boards. It has a triple chamber, full-throttle pump with a robust pressure gauge that takes less time to inflate. It has all the accessories needed while surfing, fishing, and doing watersports. There is a padded handlebar in the board’s center that makes it convenient to carry the board. The board can quickly deflate, and you can easily store it in the backpack.
Features and benefits
- Triple fins: the large fin in the center is easily adjustable, and two smaller fins help the board float in water. Further, the fins are placed to make the paddle board stable and comfortable.
- Tie-up bungee cords: the bungee cords are tied up with D-rings that help to carry water, food right next to you while paddling. The cables are joint with D-rings that keep them intact.
- Strong three-piece adjustable paddle: According to the height of the user, you can adjust the paddle. You can dis-assemble it and can store it in the backpack with ease. The paddle is made with fiberglass and rubber both are strong materials that make the paddle stay as it is even after several uses.
- The board provides excellent rigidity due to its military-grade material.
- There is a particular space for adding an action mount camera, fishing rod, selfie camera, and more.
- The board has an extra D-ring that helps add a shoulder strap and more.
- All the accessories are color-coded, which makes buyers fall in love with the gear.
- The carry handle has a neoprene cover that can irritate people with delicate skin. The cover is not easy to remove.
What Should I Consider Before Going For iROCKER SUP Products?
Size is a crucial factor when buying paddle boards, especially for beginners. If you are a beginner, all the boards mentioned above are for you as it ranges from 10 to 11 inches in length. All those who love fishing on a paddle board must use longer boards. Longer boards are more comfortable and provide perfect stability.
Check out the deck design before buying a surfing board. iROCKER has panels with a crocodile shape design on the deck that makes the paddle board slip-resistant and provides stability to the user. Further, the deck is strong and has a cargo design that helps store things right next to you while paddling.
The shape of the board also describes the quality of the brand. iROCKER boards are elegant and have an excellent plan shape that makes the board stable, comfortable, and easy to maneuver. With a thickness of six inches and unique curves, the board makes the board safe and long-lasting.
Check the air pressure before entering the water. The recommended PSI for paddle boards must be around 15PSI. The lower the psi, the poor is the performance of the board. Never settle for something less than 15, as ideally, 18 psi is the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is the iROCKER board popular? What makes it unique?
iROCKER board is popular for creating something new every year. This year they have come up with dual cargo for extra storage. Further, it has handles on each side, at the front and rear, that adds to the person’s safety paddling with his/her kid or pet. The board ranges from 30 to 34 inches in width, making it wide enough to provide ideal stability and comfort for the user.
Which are the best iROCKER boards from the category mentioned above?
All the boards mentioned above are good but, if looking for speed and steadier boards, iROCKER all-around 10 inches and 11 inches are outstanding boards.